- The purpose of this Website is to provide general information on Russell McVeagh and New Zealand law.
- This Website is not an offer to represent you and the act of sending electronic mail to our firm will not create a lawyer-client relationship nor will it impose any obligation on Russell McVeagh or any of its lawyers. Any unsolicited electronic communication between us may not be privileged, be secure or private.
- The Website contains newsletters and other legal information of a general nature. Russell McVeagh is not responsible for reliance on any information contained in or accessed through this Website.
- Russell McVeagh is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through this Website.
- The laws governing the Website and its use are the laws of New Zealand, and users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Russell McVeagh own all copyright in the text and graphics on this Website and its overall design.
- You may download and print out any part of this Website for your own use. Any other copying, distribution or use of the information or materials on this site (including use for commercial purposes), without the prior written permission of Russell McVeagh, is strictly prohibited.
- When you visit the public area of Russell McVeagh's Website, you remain anonymous. If you use e-mail links via the Website to communicate with Russell McVeagh, access password-protected areas or otherwise provide us with personally identifiable information you will not remain anonymous.
- Russell McVeagh collects your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. The IP address data that we collect does not contain any personally identifiable information about you and is used to administer our site, to determine the numbers of different visitors to the site and to gather broad demographic data.
- Russell McVeagh does not presently provide any personal information collected via its public Website or the non-public areas maintained on its Website to other companies, firms or individuals without the permission of those who provided the information.