Applications for the 2013 scholarship recruitment round are now closed and will reopen in June 2014.
- $1000 towards study costs for your first year and $2000 for each of the other years of your law degree.
- $5000 additional payment on receipt, acceptance and commencement of a graduate position with Russell McVeagh.
- Work experience at Russell McVeagh during part of the winter term holidays.
- A Russell McVeagh solicitor or Partner as your mentor - for support, guidance and practical help throughout your time at law school.
- The opportunity to summer clerk at Russell McVeagh in your penultimate year of law.
- Along with the benefits mentioned above, you will also be invited to numerous social and work related events throughout the year, allowing you to be fully immersed in and part of the Russell McVeagh family.
We're looking for:
- All-round achievers who have top academic results.
- Personalities characterised by drive, enthusiasm, integrity and commitment.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral, alongside the ability to relate well to others.
- The desire to be the very best in your chosen career of law.
You apply by:
- Completing an application form and attaching a covering letter. The letter should outline your reasons for wanting to become a lawyer in 500 words or less.
* Remember - scholarship winners must retain a place at a New Zealand University Law School!
The Scholarship Programme